Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Just the Beginning!

Good Morning Everyone!

Since I'm starting my student teaching this Fall, I decided I should start a blog to share all of my new experiences and learn from other bloggers! I would like to thank my friend, From Tractors to Teaching, for helping me get this blog started and being so patient while I attempt to figure everything out!


Summer is half way over for me...where has it gone? I still have yet to lay pool side, go on a vacation or really do any summer related activities! But no fear, I still have 42 days (yes, i'm counting down) until school begins and I intend to make the most of it!

My remaining summertime days are going to be quite busy, actually; my sister is getting married in a little over a week (07/13/13), i'll be taking a small vacation to Colorado, helping my dad clean out our basement and preparing myself for student teaching this Fall.

So, stick around and watch this eager teacher begin her blogging journey!


1 comment:

  1. Yay for your first post!! I can't wait to see how much fun you have student teaching!

    With love,
    B

    P.S. we'll figure out all this together!

    ReplyDelete